Chief Financial Officer - Financial Services Company
Our client is a visionary financial services business providing a innovative service, specifically in the payments space. Offering both business to business and business to customer services they have derived the flexibility to handle fully regulated and compliant payment processing to destinations around the world. Having received large venture capitalist backing, they have built and developed a successful platform for early stage businesses and are looking for an ambitious CFO to drive growth and push the business.
Responsibilities for the CFO:
- As CFO you will business partner with CEO to drive growth and achieve business milestones
- Investor relations, due diligence and board presentations
- Investment appraisal and research and development cost analysis
- Autonomous control of the finance function
- Full charge of all M&A activity including post integration
- Ensuring robust financial frameworks and best practice are in place
- Been a previous CFO
- ACA Fully qualified
- Extensive international experience
- Previous fintech or financial services exposure is preferable
- Must have extensive M&A experience
Lastly, if you are looking for a CFO role within financial services this is a fantastic role for you.