Salary/Rate:£100k - 120k per year
Post Date:25. 05. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
Finance Director - FMCG
Harper May is currently working with a leading FMCG company. The company are currently seeking a Finance Director to lead their finance function and continue their exponential growth. This role will involve working with the board to look at new site openings whilst optimising the workings of the current sites. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with FMCG experience.
- Work effectively to oversee the Finance Team as the function continues to evolve and expand
- Business partnering closely with the MD and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for the business units budgeting for new site openings
- Liaising with potential investors and offering insightful analysis regarding investment opportunities and business developments
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified, ACA would be advantageous
- Must have prior FMCG experience
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Head of Finance
£80k - 100k per year
Harper May is currently working with a leading media and events company based in Central London. The company are currently seeking a Head of Finance to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of their industry and is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months.
Chief Financial Officer
£120k - 150k per year
CFO - Financial Services Company Our client is a visionary financial services company providing a innovative service, specifically in the payments space. Offering both business to business and business to customer services they have derived the flexibility to handle fully regulated and compliant payment processing to destinations around the world. Having received large venture capitalist backing, they have built and developed a successful platform for early stage businesses and are looking for an ambitious CFO to drive growth and push the business to being an industry leader.
Chief Financial Officer
£140k - 180k per year
Harper May is currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced CFO to join a reputable EdTech institution. As the CFO, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial operations and strategies within the organization. You will play a vital role in maintaining the financial health of the institution and ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
Finance Business Partner
£40k per year
Harper May is currently working with a leading Events Services company based in Central London. The company is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of their industry and is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months. The Finance Business Partner will have a position of responsibility, offering guidance and overseeing the day-to-day running of the finance function whilst leading at a strategic level. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and must have prior Events experience.