Salary/Rate:£120,000 per annum
Town/City:City of London
Post Date:10. 03. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
Finance Director - Financial Services Company
A well established financial services company who are about to go through a highly profitable phase are looking for a Finance Director to develop and lead finance through this period. The business will be looking to go through a sale in the future and this is an exceptional opportunity to lead the growth of the business and leading the business into a sale.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Director
- As Finance Director you will be preparing board reports and presenting to external stakeholders
- Leading and managing a finance team, reporting direct to the CEO
- Reporting to externals such as the PE house and holding the banking relationship
- Financial planning, cashflow management and balance sheet control with upkeep of a healthy cashflow a key area of responsibility in this industry.
- Production of regular cashflow forecasts and identification of specific reasons for downfall.
- Generating finance through investment appraisal and equity finance
- Oversee the consolidation of month end reporting and have strong control over internal controls
- Proposal of cost saving ideas across the business
- Been a previous Finance Director
- ACA Qualified / Chartered Accountant
- Series A / Series B / Series C fund raising experience
- Blockchain / Cryptocurrency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of reporting to board and external stakeholders
- Prior experience in the tech sector / start-up environment
Lastly if you are looking for a Finance Director role within financial services, this is a fantastic role for you.
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Head of Finance
100,000 per annum
Head Of Finance - FMCG Harper May is currently working with a leading FMCG group. The company are currently seeking a Head of Finance to lead their finance function and continue their exponential growth. This role will involve working with the board to look at new site openings whilst optimising the workings of the current sites. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with extensive FMCG experience.
£120,000 per annum
Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic business productivity software company based in St James Park. Despite this company's youth, they have experienced rapid growth and are becoming real market leaders in the industry. With plans to expand further, my client is looking for a new Finance Director to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time. The successful candidate will have a proven background in financial technology and must be fully qualified.
Head of Finance
£100,000 per annum
Our client is an exciting durable manufacturer based in Central London. This is a high growth company, specialising in the production of various durable goods which are sold in a range of stores from large national supermarkets to local independent retailers. Though produced on a mass scale, this brand is renowned for the quality of their products, with a broad customer base nationally. The company are looking to build on their impressive growth in recent years and explore the option to expand into international markets. In order to do achieve this, the company are looking to bring in an astute Head of Finance into the finance team to solidify and improve their current processes and standards whilst business partnering to drive company growth. This is an exciting position as it offers the successful candidate a broad and dynamic role within a rapidly growing organisation.
Chief Financial Officer
180,000 per annum
Harper May are currently working with a high growth Asset Management Software firm that are looking for a CFO to support the Founders along their journey. This business provides investors the ability to invest into rental property and have that property managed. The company has raised finance and will be looking for the CFO to support in future funding rounds and build the team.