Chief Financial Officer
Salary/Rate:£150,000 per annum
Post Date:09. 03. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
Chief Financial Officer - FMCG
Harper May is currently working with a thriving FMCG business based in Central London. Due to their recent success they are now seeking a CFO to join the team and help continue the growth of the company. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with previous industry experience. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly inquisitive company with growth potential.
- Leading, developing and expanding the finance team
- Acting as the face of finance, especially when presenting to potential investors and other senior leaders
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
- Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must have prior consumer non-durables experience
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
- Must have fundraising experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Head of Finance
100,000 per annum
Head Of Finance - FMCG Harper May is currently working with a leading FMCG group. The company are currently seeking a Head of Finance to lead their finance function and continue their exponential growth. This role will involve working with the board to look at new site openings whilst optimising the workings of the current sites. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with extensive FMCG experience.
£120,000 per annum
Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic business productivity software company based in St James Park. Despite this company's youth, they have experienced rapid growth and are becoming real market leaders in the industry. With plans to expand further, my client is looking for a new Finance Director to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time. The successful candidate will have a proven background in financial technology and must be fully qualified.
Head of Finance
£100,000 per annum
Our client is an exciting durable manufacturer based in Central London. This is a high growth company, specialising in the production of various durable goods which are sold in a range of stores from large national supermarkets to local independent retailers. Though produced on a mass scale, this brand is renowned for the quality of their products, with a broad customer base nationally. The company are looking to build on their impressive growth in recent years and explore the option to expand into international markets. In order to do achieve this, the company are looking to bring in an astute Head of Finance into the finance team to solidify and improve their current processes and standards whilst business partnering to drive company growth. This is an exciting position as it offers the successful candidate a broad and dynamic role within a rapidly growing organisation.
Chief Financial Officer
180,000 per annum
Harper May are currently working with a high growth Asset Management Software firm that are looking for a CFO to support the Founders along their journey. This business provides investors the ability to invest into rental property and have that property managed. The company has raised finance and will be looking for the CFO to support in future funding rounds and build the team.