Management Accountant - Brewery Co
Harper May is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join one of the UK's fastest growing Brewing Cos based in South East London. This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation with fantastic progression prospects. The successful candidate will be part qualified/finalist.
Key Duties (for the Management Accountant):
- As Management Accountant you will be responsible for preparing monthly management accounts
- Managing one accounts assistant
- Making sure spending is in line with budgets
- Analysing the company's financial performance and making longer term forecasts
- Recommending ways of cutting costs
- Providing information for audits
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified Qualified
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Lastly, if you are looking for a Management Accountant role within the FMCG sector this is a fantastic role for you.