Financial Controller - Production Company
A world-renowned Production company based in Central London is looking for a talented Finance Controller to join their expert team. The company has a rich history and has worked with some of the nation's most iconic brands. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and have previous Media/Production experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Financial Controller:
- As Financial Controller you will be producing full management account packs.
- Working closely with the Managing Director in project based work, including providing ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Leading the budgeting and re-forecasting processes.
- Producing and analysing P&L reports.
- Managing and mentoring a team of two junior accountants.
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Financial Controller
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Must have Media Production
- Must have SAP experience
Lastly if you are looking for a Financial Controller role within Media Production this is a fantastic role for you.