About the Role
Harper May is currently working with a thriving FMCG business based in Central London. Due to their recent success, they are now seeking a Finance Manager to join the team and help continue the growth of the company. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with previous industry experience. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly inquisitive company with growth potential.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Manager:
- As Finance Manager you will be business partnering/developing business partner relationships
- Monthly and quarterly reporting pack and control account reconciliations
- Management Accounts - budget variance commentary and process
- Owning the month end and year-end processes.
- Preparing the yearly budget alongside business unit managers
- Reviewing balance sheets - ensuring clarity and accuracy of reconciliations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Been a previous Finance Manager
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Prior technology experience
- Educated to degree level.