About the Role
Harper May is Currently partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company dedicated to advancing healthcare through innovative research, development, and production of cutting-edge pharmaceutical solutions. With a commitment to excellence and a focus on improving global health, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced Finance Director to join their team.
As Finance Director, you will be a key player in steering the financial strategy within the dynamic pharmaceutical sector. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to their mission of enhancing global healthcare.
- To oversee company operations and administration alongside the CEO.
- To support the production planning and seeing through the correct and timely execution of all work
- To support the CTO and clinical team to hit the timelines and deliver the product at the required specification.
- Representing the company at events in a business development capacity and supporting the organising of attendance, presenting and meetings for the team.
- Setting up and managing partner collaborations e.g., industry or goal focused academia
- Supporting the development of IP for the company and helping to prepare patents
- Supporting the CEO in board, investor, and key stakeholder presentations. Presenting at conferences and events, particularly in the context of sharing latest results, and representing the company at events
- Work with accountants to prepare quarterly management accounts, understand R&D tax credits, and been involved in funding rounds and M&A's
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.