About the Role
Harper May is presently collaborating with a leading real estate company actively seeking an FP&A Director. With a proven track record, our client has developed a growing portfolio in both residential and commercial property sectors. They are redefining the real estate industry, creating inspiring and enduring spaces, while nurturing lasting relationships with their clients and stakeholders.
The FP&A Director will report to the CFO, assisting in propelling the business forward through essential business insights.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities of the FP&A Director:
• Support and lead the Global strategy, planning and budgeting process
• Provide Commercial advice and support to the CFO
• Lead FP&A transformation activities
• Responsible for the delivery of business performance reporting
• Responsible for financial planning activities
• Lead and develop the FP&A team
• Deliver Group commercial performance review processes.
• Perform scenario analysis and financial modelling, while managing external stakeholders.
• Developing the FP&A processes to ensure a best-in-class function is achieved.
• Good understanding of complex Finance, Accounting and Tax principles
• 2 Years+ Experience in a Commercial Finance role
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
• Decision maker, driven by objectives, solutions and results
• Strong Finance experience preferably for complex multinational businesses