Management Accountant - Media Company
One of the UK's leading media agencies is currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their HQ based in the West End. Working closely with some of well known organisations, they have become a market leader in providing bespoke advertising and marketing campaigns from conception to completion. This role would suit someone with a passion for media and a desire to quickly progress through the ranks at a highly ambitious and successful company.
Key Responsibilities for the Management Accountant:
- As Management Accountant you will be assisting in Producing full month end packs under the direct supervision of the Finance Director to be presented to the Board.
- Performing variance and cashflow analysis on a regular basis.
- Business partnering across the Group in order to produce accurate budgets and cash-flow forecasts.
- Develop and maintain appropriate forecasting models and schedules
- Reporting of client profitability
- Ad-hoc analysis with the Finance Director.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Management Accountant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified is a preference
- Experience working in the media industry
Lastly if you are looking for a Management Accountant role within Media this is a fantastic role for you.