Harper May is currently working with a rapidly expanding Real Estate/Technology business that has operations globally and is seeing huge growth in the European market. They are currently looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their ambitious team and help drive the business forward.
- Full ownership of the Group Reporting function for the consolidated European Portfolio - including reporting, analysis and supporting the operational needs of the projects and management of the Group Reporting Team.
- Support in due diligence and project financing requests for new projects and refinancing of existing assets as needed.
- Analysing trends in business and compiling variance analysis in detailed reports to be shared and explained tosenior stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely completion of monthly and quarterly reporting to key stakeholders including Banks, Sponsors and Senior Leadership.
- Responsible for managing and preparing the relevant European Statutory Accounts processes for multiple jurisdictions with assistance from Accounts Assistants in the team. To include coordinating the audit process with external auditors.
- Developing and owning relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Ad hoc project based work including likely new system implementation/ enhancement.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Technical accounting lead; analysing complex matters and providing support on the application of accounting standards (including; US GAAP, IFRS, and local GAAP)
- Ambitious and strong team player and confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders as well as clients. The business is growing rapidly and there are rapid progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Experienced in working within a fast paced and commercial environment.
- Proactive approach to work and comfortable in working independently and in coaching and leading less experienced staff.
- Previous experience in Real Estate industry and Yardi systems is preferred but not essential.