Financial Controller - Leisure Company
Harper May is working with an exciting restaurant chain that has recently opened another two sites and will be adding another 4 in the next 12 months with their revenue set to double in size from £20m to £40m. They are now looking for a Financial Controller to aid with that growth.
Key Duties for the Financial Controller:
- As Financial Controller you will be supporting the Commercial Director with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Assisting with monthly Management Accounts
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts.
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance.
- Been a previous Financial Controller
- Qualified Accountant
- Prior experience in the restaurants industry
- Is a proactive self starter
- Is university educated
- Has been in a similar role previously
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional excel abilities
Lastly, if you are looking for a Finance Controller role within Leisure this is a fantastic role for you.