Harper May is currently working with a brand new childrens experience and events company in the UK. Having just invested £10m into the first site in the UK they have plans to expand into other major cities globally. They are now looking for a Financial Controller to report directly into the Founders to support them in their growth plans.
- Supporting the Founders with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Producing monthly Management Accounts
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts.
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance.
- Prior experience in the Leisure/Events industry
- Is a proactive self starter
- Has been in a similar role previously
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional excel abilities