Finance Analyst - Real Estate
My client is the UK's leading housing associations and one of London's largest residential developers, owning and managing over 90,000 homes in London and the South East. They pride themselves on high-quality homes to meet a range of needs and incomes. They are looking for a finance analyst for their west London office.
The duties of the Finance Analyst include.
- As Finance Analyst you will fully engage with key stakeholders gaining in-depth knowledge of the business and provide comprehensive strategic and business support.
- Lead in the implementation of a robust financial business framework
- Management of a finance team consisting of fully qualified accountants Identify
- Identify and manage risks associated with each development scheme including an overall evaluation of financial exposure, risk analysis and recommend risk mitigating measures
Applying candidates must have.
- Been a previous Finance Analyst
- Have been a previous Finance Analyst
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Architecture experience essential
Lastly is you are looking for a Finance Analyst role within Real Estate this is a fantastic role for you.