An industry changing private equity backed Fintech Business are looking for a CFO to develop and lead finance for this exciting start-up. The business has recently raised over £30m in funding and are looking to raise another £75M in 2020 to aid in the growth of the business. This is an exceptional opportunity as you'd be heavily involved in the fund raise and you'd be working day to day with the founder of the business.
- Preparing board reports and presenting to external stakeholders
- Leading and managing a finance team, reporting direct to the CEO
- Reporting to externals such as the PE house and holding the banking relationship
- Financial planning, cashflow management and balance sheet control with upkeep of a healthy cashflow a key area of responsibility in this industry.
- Production of regular cashflow forecasts and identification of specific reasons for downfall.
- Generating finance through investment appraisal and equity finance
- Oversee the consolidation of month end reporting and have strong control over internal controls
- Proposal of cost saving ideas across the business
- ACA Qualified / Chartered Accountant
- Series A / Series B / Series C fund raising experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of reporting to board and external stakeholders
- Prior experience in the tech sector / start-up environment