Our client is an exciting manufacturing company based in Central London. This is a high growth company, specialising in the production of various white goods which are sold in a range of stores from large national supermarkets to local independent retailers. Though produced on a mass scale, this brand is renowned for the quality of their products, with a broad customer base nationally. The company are looking to build on their impressive growth in recent years and explore the option to expand into international markets. In order to do achieve this, the company are looking to bring in an astute Head of Finance into the finance team to solidify and improve their current processes and standards whilst business partnering to drive company growth. This is an exciting position as it offers the successful candidate a broad and dynamic role within a rapidly growing organisation.
- Act as the lead for all financial and management reporting for the business.
- Ensure that all month-end/annual deadlines are met and performed to a high standard.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Help to grow the finance function as the business continues to grow.
- Extensive business partnering with the CFO and other senior figures in the commercial and strategic development of the business.
- Act as a key point of contact for investors.
- ACA/CIMA qualified with 3+ years PQE.
- FMCG experience is preferred.
- Extensive experience managing teams and developing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced dynamic environment.