Financial Controller - Tech Company
Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic tech company based in St James Park. With plans to expand further, my client is looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time. The successful candidate will have a proven background in financial technology and must be fully qualified.
Responsibilities for the Financial Controller:
- As Financial Controller you will take ownership of finance function.
- Work closely with the COO and CEO acting as number 1 in finance
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Development and implementation of budgets.
- Have been a previous Financial Controller
- Fully ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualfiied
- Experience in the Fintech industry is a necessity
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.
Lastly, if you are looking for a Financial Controller role within a Tech company this is a fantastic role for you.