Chief Financial Officer - Entertainment Company
Harper May is currently working with a leading entertainment company based in Central London. The company are currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of their industry and is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 2 years.
The Chief Financial Officer will have a position of responsibility, offering guidance and overseeing the day-to-day running of the finance function whilst leading at a strategic level. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and must have prior industry experience.
Key responsibilities for the Chief Financial Officer:
As Chief Financial Officer you will be leading, developing and expanding the finance team
- Heavily involved in M&A activity
- Managing VC relationship
Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Chief Financial Officer
- Fully qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills
Lastly if you are looking for a Chief Financial Officer role within entertainment this is a fantastic role for you.