Head of FP&A
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
Harper May are currently working with a rapidly expanding financial services group specialising in property finance. The company are currently going through a growth phase and is looking for a strong Head of FP&A to report into the FD to help drive the business forward by providing key business insight.
• Lead the FP&A function, including forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis
• Provide financial analysis and modelling to support business decisions and strategic initiatives
• Translate the company's strategy into financial targets by developing a deep understanding of the business model.
• Own the multi-year financial model and use this model to support the planning and forecasting processes across the company.
• Work on special ad hoc projects to support senior management
• Manage and support the development of a newly formed and growing FP&A team
• Accountancy qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified, with solid experience leading an FP&A function
• Highly proficient in financial modelling
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills; high degree of accuracy with attention to detail
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, you’ll adapt and tailor to a range of audiences at all levels
• Experience implementing forecasting and reporting systems would be highly desirable
• Strong leadership and coaching skills to drive the performance of your team
• A positive mindset with a hunger to understand how the business works