Salary/Rate:£90,000 per annum
Town/City:City of London
Post Date:17. 04. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
Financial Controller - Tech Company
Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic tech company based in St James Park. With plans to expand further, my client is looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time. The successful candidate will have a proven background in financial technology and must be fully qualified.
Responsibilities for the Financial Controller:
- As Financial Controller you will take ownership of finance function.
- Work closely with the COO and CEO acting as number 1 in finance
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Development and implementation of budgets.
- Have been a previous Financial Controller
- Fully ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualfiied
- Experience in the Fintech industry is a necessity
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.
Lastly, if you are looking for a Financial Controller role within a Tech company this is a fantastic role for you.
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Head of Finance
£80k - 100k per year
Harper May is currently working with a leading media and events company based in Central London. The company are currently seeking a Head of Finance to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of their industry and is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months.
Chief Financial Officer
£120k - 150k per year
CFO - Financial Services Company Our client is a visionary financial services company providing a innovative service, specifically in the payments space. Offering both business to business and business to customer services they have derived the flexibility to handle fully regulated and compliant payment processing to destinations around the world. Having received large venture capitalist backing, they have built and developed a successful platform for early stage businesses and are looking for an ambitious CFO to drive growth and push the business to being an industry leader.
Chief Financial Officer
£140k - 180k per year
Harper May is currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced CFO to join a reputable EdTech institution. As the CFO, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial operations and strategies within the organization. You will play a vital role in maintaining the financial health of the institution and ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
Finance Business Partner
£40k per year
Harper May is currently working with a leading Events Services company based in Central London. The company is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of their industry and is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months. The Finance Business Partner will have a position of responsibility, offering guidance and overseeing the day-to-day running of the finance function whilst leading at a strategic level. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and must have prior Events experience.