Salary/Rate:£90,000 per annum
Post Date:08. 03. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
Financial Controller - Asset Management Company
Harper May is currently working with an Asset Management company based in central London. In a interesting market the success of this company has lead to them having quite the name in the market. Due to ongoing success and growth the finance team is growing. This has lead to them hiring a new Financial Controller to head up a team of 5.
Key Responsibilities for the Financial Controller:
- As Financial Controller you will be managing the finance team and developing the department
- Working closely with the CFO and other senior stakeholders
- Creating detailed mid and long term financial models
- Developing new business opportunities
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts of the future performance of the business
- Full control of reporting and statutory compliance across the group
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Been a previous Financial Controller
- Fully qualified – ACA Preferred
- VC experience is essential
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills are required
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
Lastly if you are looking for a Financial Controller role within Asset Management this is a fantastic role for you.
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Head of Finance
100,000 per annum
Head Of Finance - FMCG Harper May is currently working with a leading FMCG group. The company are currently seeking a Head of Finance to lead their finance function and continue their exponential growth. This role will involve working with the board to look at new site openings whilst optimising the workings of the current sites. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with extensive FMCG experience.
£120,000 per annum
Harper May is working with an exciting, dynamic business productivity software company based in St James Park. Despite this company's youth, they have experienced rapid growth and are becoming real market leaders in the industry. With plans to expand further, my client is looking for a new Finance Director to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time. The successful candidate will have a proven background in financial technology and must be fully qualified.
Head of Finance
£100,000 per annum
Our client is an exciting durable manufacturer based in Central London. This is a high growth company, specialising in the production of various durable goods which are sold in a range of stores from large national supermarkets to local independent retailers. Though produced on a mass scale, this brand is renowned for the quality of their products, with a broad customer base nationally. The company are looking to build on their impressive growth in recent years and explore the option to expand into international markets. In order to do achieve this, the company are looking to bring in an astute Head of Finance into the finance team to solidify and improve their current processes and standards whilst business partnering to drive company growth. This is an exciting position as it offers the successful candidate a broad and dynamic role within a rapidly growing organisation.
Chief Financial Officer
180,000 per annum
Harper May are currently working with a high growth Asset Management Software firm that are looking for a CFO to support the Founders along their journey. This business provides investors the ability to invest into rental property and have that property managed. The company has raised finance and will be looking for the CFO to support in future funding rounds and build the team.