Sector:Software & IT Services
Salary/Rate:£100k - 120k per year
Post Date:24. 05. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
Finance Director - Business Productivity Software Company
Harper May is searching for a Finance Director with an exciting, dynamic Business Productivity Software Business based in Victoria. Despite this company’s youth, they have experienced rapid growth. With plans to expand further, my client is looking for a new Finance Director to join their team and help drive their growth in this exciting time.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Director:
- Full ownership of the finances
- Leading and developing a small team
- Offering extensive P&L analysis concerning each brand, both regionally and internationally
- Oversight of the consolidation and reporting for the organisation
- Creating detailed company forecasts and setting budgets
- Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Ownership of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting functions
- Developing and maintaining first class systems and controls
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have been a Finance Director
- Must be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Extensive Fintech experience is essential Or Technology Experience
- Must have strong technical accounting ability
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Excellent Excel skills
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Head of Finance
£80k - 100k per year
Harper May is currently working with a leading media and events company based in Central London. The company are currently seeking a Head of Finance to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of their industry and is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months.
Chief Financial Officer
£120k - 150k per year
CFO - Financial Services Company Our client is a visionary financial services company providing a innovative service, specifically in the payments space. Offering both business to business and business to customer services they have derived the flexibility to handle fully regulated and compliant payment processing to destinations around the world. Having received large venture capitalist backing, they have built and developed a successful platform for early stage businesses and are looking for an ambitious CFO to drive growth and push the business to being an industry leader.
Chief Financial Officer
£140k - 180k per year
Harper May is currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced CFO to join a reputable EdTech institution. As the CFO, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial operations and strategies within the organization. You will play a vital role in maintaining the financial health of the institution and ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
Finance Business Partner
£40k per year
Harper May is currently working with a leading Events Services company based in Central London. The company is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of their industry and is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months. The Finance Business Partner will have a position of responsibility, offering guidance and overseeing the day-to-day running of the finance function whilst leading at a strategic level. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and must have prior Events experience.