About the Role
Finance Director - Property and Construction Company
A High growth Property and Construction firm are looking for a Finance Director to help shape and grow the business! This SME is looking to grow on a buy and build basis. We are seeking a Finance Director with experience within the construction/property industry to come in, lay out and execute a 4 year growth plan.
Responsibilities for the Finance Director:
- As Finance Director you will be responsible for managing the finance team
- Integrating acquisitions
- Revenue recognition in line with accounting standards
- Managing the annual audit
- Overseeing reporting functions
- Reporting to a standard suitable for PE backers.
The successful candidate will:
- Been a previous Finance Director
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have healthcare or multisite experience
- Be technically strong
- Be a strong leader able to drive a team forward
Lastly if you are looking for a Finance Director role within Property and Construction this is a fantastic role for you.