Salary/Rate:£120,000 per annum
Post Date:11. 05. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
Finance Director - Asset Management
A well established Asset Management Company who are about to go through a highly profitable phase are looking for a Finance Director to develop and lead finance through this period. The business will be looking to go through a sale in the future and this is an exceptional opportunity to lead the growth of the business and leading the business into a sale.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Director
- As Finance Director you will be preparing board reports and presenting to external stakeholders
- Leading and managing a finance team, reporting direct to the CEO
- Reporting to externals such as the PE house and holding the banking relationship
- Financial planning, cashflow management and balance sheet control with upkeep of a healthy cashflow a key area of responsibility in this industry.
- Production of regular cashflow forecasts and identification of specific reasons for downfall.
- Generating finance through investment appraisal and equity finance
- Oversee the consolidation of month end reporting and have strong control over internal controls
- Proposal of cost saving ideas across the business
- Been a previous Finance Director
- ACA Qualified / Chartered Accountant
- Series A / Series B / Series C fund raising experience
- Blockchain / Cryptocurrency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of reporting to board and external stakeholders
- Prior experience in the tech sector / start-up environment
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Head of Finance
£80k - 100k per year
Harper May is currently working with a leading media and events company based in Central London. The company are currently seeking a Head of Finance to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of their industry and is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months.
Chief Financial Officer
£120k - 150k per year
CFO - Financial Services Company Our client is a visionary financial services company providing a innovative service, specifically in the payments space. Offering both business to business and business to customer services they have derived the flexibility to handle fully regulated and compliant payment processing to destinations around the world. Having received large venture capitalist backing, they have built and developed a successful platform for early stage businesses and are looking for an ambitious CFO to drive growth and push the business to being an industry leader.
Chief Financial Officer
£140k - 180k per year
Harper May is currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced CFO to join a reputable EdTech institution. As the CFO, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial operations and strategies within the organization. You will play a vital role in maintaining the financial health of the institution and ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
Finance Business Partner
£40k per year
Harper May is currently working with a leading Events Services company based in Central London. The company is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to lead their team. This company is at the forefront of their industry and is planning rapid growth, increasing their staff fourfold in the next 6 months. The Finance Business Partner will have a position of responsibility, offering guidance and overseeing the day-to-day running of the finance function whilst leading at a strategic level. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and must have prior Events experience.