Chief Financial Officer
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
Harper May is working with a fast developing Manufacturing Company based in Cambridgeshire. This exciting and dynamic company is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join the company to provide stewardship of their finance team, as well as assist with driving the business forward to achieving its ambitious financial goals. Given the stage the company is at the ideal candidate would be immediately available.
- Take ownership of operational finance.
- Producing budgets and forecasts for the company’s financial situation.
- Assist in the setting up of the new finance team.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debts, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Manage the companies KPI’s produce reports and react proactively.
- Full ACA (preferred) qualification
- Strong academic background with a high-quality university degree.
- Advanced understanding of Excel and other accounting systems.
- Strong sociable skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering high quality results.