- A high achieving CIMA qualified Senior Finance Analyst with over 6 years of experience in finance across various industries.
- Skilfully created accurate budgets and forecasts for various departments.
- Effectively managed accruals, prepayments, and ensured precise balance sheet reconciliations for financial accuracy and compliance.
- Carried out detailed variance analysis and provided comprehensive insights to aid better decision-making.
- Introduced improvements that boosted efficiency and accuracy in financial operations.
- Held monthly performance meetings with managers of cost and profit centres, sharing valuable insights for performance enhancement.
- Provided crucial support and insights to Contract Heads, Project Managers, and service delivery teams, leading to improved performance and adherence to controls.
- Assisted in shaping project pricing strategies and conducting change control reviews to maximise revenue and profits.
- Developed a forecast model for net operating income write-offs, aiding Asset Managers in understanding potential impacts.
- Implemented a more efficient deposit reconciliation process, significantly reducing the time required during month-end.
More candidates I am representingView All
c.£50,000 per annum
Highly adept ACCA Qualified accountant with over two decades of expertise, they have navigated various industries, refining skills along the journey. Masterfully executing Xero and CRM integration, ensuring seamless financial operations and transparency. Spearheading expense management system integration and unifying payroll systems, contributing to informed decision-making through revamped management accounts reporting.
c.£120,000 per annum
An energetic, dedicated, and ambitious finance professional with over 15 years of experience as a CFO in multiple fast-growing technology businesses. Known for leading by example with a strong work ethic, they have a proven track record in commercial and technical leadership. Notable achievements include orchestrating the debt raise, acquisition, and successful integration of a business, as well as leading the debt raise and subsequent sale of a businesses. They have extensive experience overseeing company sale completions with full due diligence responsibility.
c.£100,000 per annum
A CIMA-qualified finance, technology, and strategy professional with over 20 years of expertise across diverse sectors. Proficient in seamlessly transitioning between project and BAU finance leadership roles, they are a methodical, ambitious, and results-driven leader. Adept at dissecting challenges to craft solutions that capitalise on commercial opportunities.
c.£200,000 per annum
An experienced CFO, strategic partner, and commercial lead with a strong track record. Proficient in managing relationships with PE, VC, debt, EIS/SEIS, and corporate stakeholders. Skilled in fundraising and M&A activities, guiding ventures from start-up through refinancing to exit strategies. Specialises in designing, enhancing, and automating financial and operational processes and product development.