- Preparation of UK group financial statements
- Compilation of consolidated financial statements
- Consolidation of 30 entities with multiple currencies under UK GAAP
- Generating monthly, quarterly, and annual Consolidated financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow Statement)
- Leading the implementation of a new consolidation tool (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Supervising the consolidation process and reviewing the work of Financial Controllers in various countries
- Preparing annual statutory consolidated financial statements under IFRS, incorporating multicurrency consolidation
- An accomplished FCCA qualified professional with outstanding analytical skills and a strong audit background, boasting 12 years of professional experience.
More candidates I am representingView All
c.£50,000 per annum
Highly adept ACCA Qualified accountant with over two decades of expertise, they have navigated various industries, refining skills along the journey. Masterfully executing Xero and CRM integration, ensuring seamless financial operations and transparency. Spearheading expense management system integration and unifying payroll systems, contributing to informed decision-making through revamped management accounts reporting.
c.£120,000 per annum
An energetic, dedicated, and ambitious finance professional with over 15 years of experience as a CFO in multiple fast-growing technology businesses. Known for leading by example with a strong work ethic, they have a proven track record in commercial and technical leadership. Notable achievements include orchestrating the debt raise, acquisition, and successful integration of a business, as well as leading the debt raise and subsequent sale of a businesses. They have extensive experience overseeing company sale completions with full due diligence responsibility.
c.£100,000 per annum
A CIMA-qualified finance, technology, and strategy professional with over 20 years of expertise across diverse sectors. Proficient in seamlessly transitioning between project and BAU finance leadership roles, they are a methodical, ambitious, and results-driven leader. Adept at dissecting challenges to craft solutions that capitalise on commercial opportunities.
c.£200,000 per annum
An experienced CFO, strategic partner, and commercial lead with a strong track record. Proficient in managing relationships with PE, VC, debt, EIS/SEIS, and corporate stakeholders. Skilled in fundraising and M&A activities, guiding ventures from start-up through refinancing to exit strategies. Specialises in designing, enhancing, and automating financial and operational processes and product development.