- Distinguished as a CIMA and ACMA qualified professional with over 20 years of leadership experience, specialising in construction.
- Oversaw the consolidation and precise reporting of internal quarterly results and KPIs to the CFO and board of directors.
- Managed the reporting of UK results, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Spearheaded the enhancement of the FP&A function, optimising its effectiveness.
- Supported Group Reporting in statutory reporting, ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Successfully implemented a strategic operating model, reflecting the integrated nature of the business.
- Cultivated a transparent reporting culture, enhancing planning efficiency.
- Developed and executed a change strategy, ensuring predictable and profitable business performance while collaborating closely with regional management.
More candidates I am representingView All
c.£125,000 per annum
A commercially astute, hands-on qualified accountant with over two decades of senior-level leadership experience in Finance, IT & HR. They have a proven track record in business performance and statutory reporting, with experience in organisations ranging from transnational corporations to local SMEs in manufacturing (aviation, defence, automotive, locomotive, electrical equipment, oil & gas), SaaS, and Training & Consultancy (aviation & defence).
c.£130,000 per annum
A highly seasoned CFO with extensive experience spanning start-ups, private equity, and venture capital environments across various geographies, they've raised equity from diverse sources. Proficient in corporate financing, including equity and debt refinancing, they've implemented SOX control environments and managed substantial revenue growth. Their hands-on approach ensures effective management through growth, restructuring, and M&A activities.
c.£75,000 per annum
As a fully qualified ACCA member with over 8 years of experience executing various finance roles, they have worked in both small and large companies, consistently exceeding expectations. They possess the ability to engage with senior stakeholders, effectively communicate financial information to non-finance professionals, and provide informed advice.
c.£170,000 per annum
A seasoned CFO with extensive finance leadership experience, they possess a deep understanding of the needs of both early-stage and large corporations. Their focus is on enhancing the value of finance within organisations, developing processes and tools to boost operational efficiency and financial control. As strategic partners to CEOs and boards, they drive sustainable growth through optimal capital allocation and attracting external investment.