- A highly experienced Chief Financial Officer with over 20 years of experience, specialising in the technology sector.
- Managed global functions, including Finance, Tax, Compliance, and Legal – leading a team of 20+ professionals.
- Built and nurtured relationships with stakeholders, including two Venture Capital firms.
- Co-led the strategic direction of the firm with the incoming CEO and founder.
- Successfully increased revenues, achieving profitability.
- Restructured the entire Finance team for scalability, implementing new processes and systems.
- Established and expanded the firm’s compliance function, covering internal risk framework and client-facing aspects.
- Revamped the firm’s Management reporting, planning, and business operation functions.
- Implemented a working capital debt facility.
More candidates I am representingView All
c.£50,000 per annum
Highly adept ACCA Qualified accountant with over two decades of expertise, they have navigated various industries, refining skills along the journey. Masterfully executing Xero and CRM integration, ensuring seamless financial operations and transparency. Spearheading expense management system integration and unifying payroll systems, contributing to informed decision-making through revamped management accounts reporting.
c.£120,000 per annum
An energetic, dedicated, and ambitious finance professional with over 15 years of experience as a CFO in multiple fast-growing technology businesses. Known for leading by example with a strong work ethic, they have a proven track record in commercial and technical leadership. Notable achievements include orchestrating the debt raise, acquisition, and successful integration of a business, as well as leading the debt raise and subsequent sale of a businesses. They have extensive experience overseeing company sale completions with full due diligence responsibility.
c.£100,000 per annum
A CIMA-qualified finance, technology, and strategy professional with over 20 years of expertise across diverse sectors. Proficient in seamlessly transitioning between project and BAU finance leadership roles, they are a methodical, ambitious, and results-driven leader. Adept at dissecting challenges to craft solutions that capitalise on commercial opportunities.
c.£200,000 per annum
An experienced CFO, strategic partner, and commercial lead with a strong track record. Proficient in managing relationships with PE, VC, debt, EIS/SEIS, and corporate stakeholders. Skilled in fundraising and M&A activities, guiding ventures from start-up through refinancing to exit strategies. Specialises in designing, enhancing, and automating financial and operational processes and product development.