- A highly experienced CFO with over 20 years of experience in leadership roles, specialising in the technology sector.
- Conducted due diligence for a Private Equity acquisition and subsequent IPO, serving as the main point of contact for the UK board.
- Developed and implemented a 5-year financial strategic plan to drive growth.
- Managed the annual audit for the UK operational entity and the holding entity, incorporating consolidation for 11 countries following IFRS accounting standards.
- Implemented a new payroll system (Sage500 to Iris systems), reducing the month-end payroll process by 3 days.
- Conducted HRMC negotiations, resulting in the cancellation of potential VAT penalties through process improvements
- Restructured the Finance team to 10 FTE (FP&A, Financial controllers, and accountants based locally and internationally to support growth. Defined SLAs for Share Service Centres (AP/AR).
More candidates I am representingView All
c.£125,000 per annum
A commercially astute, hands-on qualified accountant with over two decades of senior-level leadership experience in Finance, IT & HR. They have a proven track record in business performance and statutory reporting, with experience in organisations ranging from transnational corporations to local SMEs in manufacturing (aviation, defence, automotive, locomotive, electrical equipment, oil & gas), SaaS, and Training & Consultancy (aviation & defence).
c.£130,000 per annum
A highly seasoned CFO with extensive experience spanning start-ups, private equity, and venture capital environments across various geographies, they've raised equity from diverse sources. Proficient in corporate financing, including equity and debt refinancing, they've implemented SOX control environments and managed substantial revenue growth. Their hands-on approach ensures effective management through growth, restructuring, and M&A activities.
c.£75,000 per annum
As a fully qualified ACCA member with over 8 years of experience executing various finance roles, they have worked in both small and large companies, consistently exceeding expectations. They possess the ability to engage with senior stakeholders, effectively communicate financial information to non-finance professionals, and provide informed advice.
c.£170,000 per annum
A seasoned CFO with extensive finance leadership experience, they possess a deep understanding of the needs of both early-stage and large corporations. Their focus is on enhancing the value of finance within organisations, developing processes and tools to boost operational efficiency and financial control. As strategic partners to CEOs and boards, they drive sustainable growth through optimal capital allocation and attracting external investment.