Our client is a UK leading online market place which allows both High Street brands and small independent retailers to access a huge variety of customers both nationally and internationally, selling a wide range of boutique products. Though the company have been operating for less than a decade, they have quickly risen to be the UK's leading online market place within their chosen field, fighting off strong competition within this increasingly expanding field. The company have experienced 200% growth in revenue year on year since their creation and have just completed Series B fund raising. After dominating the UK market, the company have now set their sights on international markets, looking to expand into Europe and America. The company are looking to bring in a VP of Finance to head up the companies finance function and assist in driving the company forward to achieve its key strategic and commercial goals.
- Act as the lead point of call for all financial matters for the business.
- Handle investor relations.
- Create detailed financial models for the business.
- Implement finance and reporting standards into the business.
- Build an effective and efficient finance team.
- Business partner extensively with senior officials to ensure continued growth and the attainment of key strategic and commercial goals.
- ACA/CA qualified.
- Extensive experience within a start-up or small company environment.
- Experience setting up and running all aspects of a finance function.
- Ability to perform to a high standard in a fast paced dynamic environment.