Harper May is working with an established name in the logistics industry. Based in North London, my client provides a service that delivers business to business goods throughout the UK, amongst many other blue chip clients. As a result of their consistent growth of late, allied to their lucrative contracts with various multinational brands, they're searching for a Tax Manager to join the team and be the main point of contact for all Tax matters. The opportunity to work with such an established name, as well as the significant commercial exposure of the role, should excite ambitious candidates keen to grow rapidly within a fluid management structure.
- Lead on all tax related issues including investment structuring, identification of tax issues, corporate tax and VAT tax risk management.
- Your background will be extensive within this field with at least 80% of your current remit being within this area.
- You will also have extensive experience of dealing with external tax consultants and the HMRC as well as HMRC reporting.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA/CTA fully qualified candidates ONLY.
- Educated to degree level.
- Background in similarly commercially focused roles would be advantageous.
- A natural leader at ease liaising with junior and senior members of staff alike.