Harper May is working with a leading independent property consultancy that requires a talented Tax Consultant to join the business services team. You will play a vital role within the Tax function, taking responsibility for almost all of the taxation matters, including various interests in the UK and overseas. You will be working for a global company that offers huge amounts of exposure and development, boosting your future employability with an instantly recognizable brand.
- Advice and administration of payments to the Inland Revenue, meeting taxation liabilities.
- Offering/providing financial planning for Partners.
- Liaising with third parties and their agents where necessary including Preparation of the Equity Partners Self Assessment Tax Returns.
- Advice and administration of payments to Inland Revenue to meet taxation liabilities
- Individual tax surgeries for Equity Partners to broaden the understanding of tax matters.
- Previous experience as a Tax Consultant/Accountant
- A high level of PC literacy including a good understanding of Excel
- Understanding of international tax issues