My client is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors. Established in 1896, the client now comprises a global network of over 330 offices. They are seeking an experienced Tax Consultant to take responsibility for all Direct and Indirect taxation matters of the Partnership and its various interests in the UK and overseas.
- Calculation of Provisions required for Statutory Accounts of the Partnership and all UK corporate Entities.
- Completion of the Tax Computation for the Partnership and all UK Corporate Entities.
- Allocation of the Partnership Profits between the Equity Partners for Inclusion in their personal tax returns to include; all sources of taxed and untaxed income, Deeds of covenant, annual charges and annuities.
- Preparation of the Equity Partners Self Assessment Tax Returns including liaising with third parties and their agents where necessary.
- Advice and administration of payments to Inland Revenue to meet taxation liabilities.
- Individual tax surgeries for Equity Partners to broaden the understanding of tax matters.
- Ad hoc personal tax advice for Partners
- Identification of tax planning opportunities and identifying most tax efficient methods for claiming reliefs for expenditure to reduce the Partnership and Corporate disallowables.
- Ad hoc tax planning as required
- Financial planning for the Partners.
- Will probably have worked in a professional environment with a range of Tax Clients with both a Partnership and Corporate structure.
- Experience of completing Tax Computations and personal tax returns
- Idealy experience using Tax Point
- Degree level wanting to sit the ATT/exams