My client is an international real estate development, investment and capital management company. They currently own and manage $39.5 Billion properties around the globe. Their strategic focus is to invest in markets and real estate sectors with good growth potential. By combining its key strengths, the group has established a track record of award-winning projects, and delivers consistent and high returns. They are looking for an tax Accountant for their Central London Office.
The duties of the role include.
- Calculation of provisions required for statutory accounts of the partnership and all UK corporate entities
- Completion of tax computation for the partnership and all UK corporate entities
- Individual tax surgeries for equity partners to broaden the understanding of tax matters
- Financial planning for the partners
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA,ACA or CTA
- In-depth knowledge of income tax, corporation tax, VAT and other tax legislation
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Significant experience in property and real estate