My client is a rapidly growing, ambitious specialist insurance firm situated in Barking. They have offices across Europe and are conducting operations in Asia and America with ambitions to grow even further. Due to a high level of recent growth, my client is looking for a Systems Accountant to join the team and help the company achieve their growth goals for the next five years.
- Implementation of the new software in the company and creating a training program for all the employees of the company on different reports.
- Quarter and Year End accounts preparation
- Review and ensure the validity of balances in various Balance Sheet accounts, including comparing the results received from the two software programs( which will run in parallel ) and making needed adjustments.
- Ensure that all reconciliation and preparatory tasks are performed in a timely manner, related systems and records are maintained accurately and expenditure is tracked efficiently with full managerial control over accruals and prepayments
- Provide support to other member of staff in the financial accounting team.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Must have experience in the Insurance industry
- Experience in creation of new business processes.
- Excellent knowledge in Yardi
- High attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal skills