My client is a leading television and radio production company whose consistent growth over the past decade has seen them become perhaps the leading name in the industry. They own the rights to some of terrestrial television's most watched programs in addition to operating several of the UK's most commercially successful radio stations and are in the process of opening up their own record label; in short, it's an incredibly exciting time for my client. Thanks to their ongoing expansion, they are looking for a Statutory Reporting Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's leading media companies in a role that promises further great opportunities for progression in the coming years.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for all of the group's entities
- Overseeing control and compliance issues
- Internal tax queries for statutory disclosure
- Assist in the preparation of global budgets and forecasts
- Review of fixed asset grids
- Analysis of the impact of annual statutory adjustments
- Various ad-hoc project work
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Background at group level finance highly desirable
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong communicator