Harper May is working with an global leading gaming software company. The company has well established relationships in more than 100 countries worldwide. Their goal is to bring the highest quality of interactive gaming and lottery machines to all of their clients. As a business they massively value the highest standard of service, responsibility and integrity by their staff. As they continue to see growth, they are looking to add a hard working and dynamic Pricing Analyst to their team, which is over 10,000+ strong. Based in the heart of the City, this is an amazing opportunity for an individual who is looking for an opportunity with outstanding progression and growth.
- Provide guidance to sales and support organizations with regards to the best commercial approach to a specific customer deal / renewal
- Owning full life cycle of small projects
- Build financial models for new product unit economics as well as custom client-specific commercials
- Work with US and APAC Finance teams to ensure a global pricing strategy is defined and implemented consistently throughout geographies
- Help drive profitability through the provision of quality management information and commercial advice
- Constantly improve pricing tools & processes and train sales and support organisations on these
- Bachelors in Business Administration/Finance/Economics
- Masters degree or 1-2 years of relevant working experience highly desirable
- Self-starter that takes ownership of issues and drives them toward a conclusion
- Able to succeed in a fast, high-growth and fairly unstructured work environment
- Ability to dig into details as well as analyse data from a high level view
- Advanced Excel skills Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal/networking skills. Team player with an open and internal customer focused approach.