My client is Britain's fastest growing property management company. They specialise in providing a bespoke and high quality service to their nation wide residential developments. Their current portfolio is valued at £200M and they currently have 55,000 units in London alone. They have won numerous industry accolades and have ambitions to expand into Europe increase their portfolio. They are looking for a portfolio accountant for their City Centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Lead the audit process and liaise with external auditors and the property team.
- Prepare management reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Organise audit, post audit journals and respond to internal and external queries
- Assist property managers with financial queries, projects or information required
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCAor CIMA newly qualified or finalist
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Sector/Specialist knowledge & experience essential relating to residential property management