My client is one of the largest real estate/property businesses in the UK. They are always expanding and are seeking a Management accountant/Associate Director to come on and join their rapidly growing planning division in Central London.
Senior Management Accountant/Associate Director - 45-65k
My client cover commercial and residential property and are seeking someone to join there planning division that generates over 40 Million Turnover in UK Alone
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation and monthly and annual forecasting
- Close collaboration with Heads of Divisions
- Preparation of Ad Hoc Business plans as well as identifying areas for growth
- Working closely with I.T for role out of new technology while ensuring working systems for each division
- Regularly attending senior stakeholders meetings to gain understanding of business operations/planning etc.
- Attention to detail
- Business Savvy
- Good knowledge of I.T systems and how they work
- Prior experience in professional services or property would be ideal
- Ability to build and maintain them strong relationships
- Chartered accountant (ACA)
- Top Ten University Applicants will be considered only