My Client is one of the most exciting new retail clothing brands based in the UK, whose consistent growth has seen them become a leading name in the industry. They are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their team, based in Southfields as they continue to expand. The role is the right and left hand of the FC and will be involved in developing and driving effective reporting and control processes as well as being responsible for delivering on both the commercial and financial agenda. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the retail industry, and will be a confident and proactive individual.
- Work with the FC to develop and maintain a robust reporting process for both internal and external stakeholders.
- To support the designated business leaders through the budgeting &forecasting processes in partnership with the FP&A managers from a cost/investment management perspective.
- Assist the FC with the reconciliation of the financial position.
- Work with the finance team to develop excellent automated and controlled finance processes.
- Deliver on Local and Global initiatives to enable business improvement.
- Mentor the more junior members of the finance team as they build their careers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience within the retail industry
- Excellent Excel skills
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills