My client is working with one of London's fastest growing property companies based in Westminster. They specialize in property consultancy, advising commercial property owners on every aspect of ownership from building surveying to construction technology and working closely with a number of the UK's leading real estate investment firms. Thanks to my client's close working relationships with various high profile partners, they are searching for a Senior Management Accountant to join their team. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join one of London's most exciting property consultancy firms and should not be passed up on by ambitious, proactive candidates.
- Mentoring and motivating a team of three Accounts Assistants.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with the Head of Finance.
- Leading the preparation of the entire month end process, including the production of board packs.
- Calculating monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses.
- Regularly liaising with my client's multinational blue chip clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background in professional services, business services, law, financial services or recruitment would be highly advantageous.
- Degree educated.
- Extensive experience producing management accounts.
- Charismatic individual able to successfully lead a team whilst fulfilling their own duties to the highest level.