My client is London's largest and fastest growing property management company. Over the past five years they have grown form strength to strength acquiring a diverse portfolio of luxury residential and well known commercial developments. They have ambitions to spread throughout the UK and to establish themselves as the industry leading property management firm.They are looking for a senior management accountant for their city center office.
The duties of the role include.
- Preparation of year end accounts including re-allocation of costs
- Approval of draft accounts, liaising with the property manager and the board
- Responsibility for the audit process, liaising with external auditors and filing with the relevant property team
- Managing service charge demands and ad hoc costs to tenants as required
- Provide guidance and mentoring to colleagues on behalf of the team leader
Applying candidates must have.
- Qualified ACCA,CIMA or finalist
- Extensive service charge knowledge
- Effective presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Significant experience in an accounting