Harper May is exclusively working with one of the UK's fastest growing street food markets. Their modern take on the traditional street market has enabled them to maintain year on year growth and to branch into other European cities. This gives the successful candidate the opportunity to travel abroad and progress within this fast moving company. Experience working in the food and/or restaurant industry is necessary.
- Ensure that all internal and external reports issued are accurate and published on time. In particular, the periodic management accounts need to be issued inline with strict month end timetable.
- Responsible for balance sheet control, including 100% compliance of balance sheet reconciliations on a periodic basis
- Manage the finance team to specific measurable objectives. Ensure that the weekly and monthly success routines are completed.
- Build meaningful relationships with all stakeholders including Restaurant Managers, Area Coaches and other member on the finance team.
- Ensure all queries and information required by restaurants and the area team is provided in a timely professional manner
- Regularly evaluate the existing controls and process to improve efficiency and productivity. Monitor and maintain compliance of internal controls.
- Experience in Food/Restaurant industry
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Proven leadership skills with experience of managing a team