Harper May is currently working with a technology company whose innovations are only matched by their popularity amongst consumers. Thanks to the recent launch of their app, which allows users to stream live sport, television and films from around the world on their phone and tablets, they are experiencing unprecedented growth and as a consequence are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their team. My client is currently planning to expand their operations abroad, in addition to signing rights deals with some of television and film's biggest companies; thus, their recent growth of 35% year-on-year is set to continue for some time. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of Britain's fastest growing technology companies as they aim to go global and become the world's premium provider of online sport, television and film.
- Preparing budgets for my client's upcoming negotiations with potential partners.
- Producing full month end packs to be presented to the board.
- Advising the Head of Sports Coverage on financial performance.
- Providing ad-hoc analysis on key projects.
- Involvement in the improvement of the reporting process and KPI's.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in media or technology industries is a necessity for this role.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- Background in similar roles would be advantageous.
- Sociable individual who can fit into my client's working environment.
- University degree may be beneficial for this role.