Harper May is working with an industry-leading media company, whose work in television has made them one of the UK's best known brands. With offices based in Fitzrovia, the programs they produce for Britain's biggest television networks are some of the most-watched on a weekly basis, as are the films they regularly release to critical acclaim. Thanks to their consistent growth over the last five years of 75%, they are searching for a Senior Management Accountant to join their team. This role will involve working closely with senior management to prepare the budgets for my client's future projects, and is a tremendous opportunity to join a company in which prospects for progression are readily available to motivated and talented individuals.
- Leading the budgeting process for a number of my client's television projects, with the freedom to move into film projects after six months.
- Producing monthly management packs to be presented to the board, allowing the candidate to interact directly with senior management figures.
- Liaising with my client's partners in America, in addition to working closely with actors' management in negotiating salary and benefits.
- Managing and motivating a team of four.
- Reviewing P&Ls in conjunction with my client's ongoing projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is essential.
- University degree would be advantageous.
- Media experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Charismatic motivator with a background in management.
- Self-confident individual with superb written and verbal communication skills.