My client is a international investment firm. With offices in across the globe they currently manage $6bn across their various assets including private and listed funds. They have a wide portfolio of clients ranging from FTSE 100 organisations to award winning start ups. They are a rapidly growing organisation and are looking for a senior fund accountant for their city centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Oversee and review NAVreconciliations with fund administrators
- Monitor cash and reconciliations
- Oversee the audit process for the fundsand management company
- Prepare ad-hocreports and analysis for investors and portfolio managers
- Monitor trade settlement and resolve trade breaks
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCAor CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills including Sage and QuickBooks
- Significant experience in fundaccounting
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work independently