My client is a international investment firm. With offices in across the globe they currently manage $6bn across their various assets including private and listed funds. They have a wide portfolio of clients ranging fromFTSE 100 organisations to award winning start ups. They are a rapidly growing organisation and are looking for a senior fund accountant for their city centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Oversee and reviewNAV reconciliations with fund administrators
- Monitor cash and reconciliations
- Oversee the audit process for the funds and management company
- Prepare ad-hocreports and analysis for investors and portfolio managers
- Monitor trade settlement and resolve trade breaks
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA,ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills including Sage andQuickBooks
- Significant experience in fund accounting
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work independently