Harper May is exclusively working with one of the U.K's largest Technology companies in their field. The company are looking for a bright ambitious individual to come and provide analytical insight into the current business and guide strategic growth in partnership with the CFO and CEO. Longer term the right individual could progress into FP&A Manager and build a wider FP&A Function as the company goes through growth. The business is confident that it will grow by 3/4x in the next 4/5 years.
- Implement and produce strategic insight across the UK and European Operations
- Reporting directly into the CFO and CEO
- Monthly reporting to board on company performance
- Developing and producing the Management Information pack
- Assisting in commercial decision making on regional expansion
- Assisting in commercial decision making on key client contracts
- Assisting in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Support lines of business within the organization; provide insights into financial performance of the businesses, engage with partners to develop business cases and ROI/ROA analyses to support large initiatives, and track performance against approved plans.
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Special Projects to improve process efficiency and performance or as defined by role/manager.
- Advanced user of excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Big 4 ACA Background
- Worked within a PLC environment previously