An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the biggest and most renowned Science and Pharmaceutical companies Globally on the lookout for a highly ambitious individual to join them as a Finance Manager. This company is at the forefront of global medical breakthroughs . Not only has the company produced outstanding contributions to the world of medicine through helping revolutionise the availability of medicinal products and remedies worldwide , but it has also grown to achieve a global presence unmatched by any other, with a turnover well into the multi-Billions. This company which is renowned for truly fantastic office environments in Central London, prides itself on achievement and evolving the medical world as we know it. For candidates who are highly motivated, want to achieve in a company at the highest level there is no better organisation to work for.
- Full production for Management accounts for UK entities
- Business partner senior Finance Manager in production of budgets for new and exciting company projects and developments
- Cash flow forecasting
- Production of company budgets and forecasts - reporting to UK FC
- VAT reporting
- Variance analysis
- Analysis of profitability of new product lines and ventures undertaken by the company - analysing the P&L along with market/trend analysis liasing with senior leadership team when needed.
- Full management of Ad hoc analysis projects - looking at key company issues and identifying areas for improvement in financial process
- Balance sheet reconcilliation for multiple entities
- Aid in production of statutory accounts
Candidates will have ...
- A good eye for detail
- Be able to report to strict deadlines
- Good communicational skills
- A pro-active attiitude and desire to succeed
- Excellent intra-personal skills - As you will liaise with senior management figures